A Contract Manufacturing/ Tooling Engineer is needed for a world renowned manufacturing organization. The contract engineer is responsible to assist a new product development team on the design of new tooling and fixtures required for production. Qualified candidates must have 7+ years of experience as a manufacturing or tooling engineer, and knowledge of tooling associated with high volume, specialty metal manufacturing. This is a contract role slated to last 6+ months in the greater Manchester, NH area. Some Per Diem may be considered for qualified regional candidates.
Responsibilities for the Tooling Engineer
- Work with the product development team to design tools and fixtures for the new production process
- Work with the product development team to determine product manufacturability
- Specify, purchase and set up new state of the art manufacturing equipment
Requirements for the Tooling Engineer
- A Bachelor?s Degree in Mechanical Engineering is preferred, equivalent experience will be considered
- Proficiency with SolidWorks
- 7+ years' of experience in tool design and the layout of fixtures, jigs and gauges
- Understanding of CAM & CNC Programming
- Experience with high volume, specialty metal manufacturing
- Foundational understanding of GD&T
- Comprehensive contractor benefits
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business—identifying the ideal professionals for an organization’s culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.